This is the initial release of PGP Manager for Android, the first all-in-one PGP file encryption app for Android platform. It currently supports:
* Creation of PGP keys (both RSA and DSA/ElGamal) with optional subkeys.
* Import and export of PGP keys from/to external files (with optional armoring).
* Bulk import of an entire public or private keyring.
* Keyring management (key deletion, detailed information of key capabitilies...)
* Encryption and decryption of files with a public key (with optional signing)
* Encryption key identification for encrypted files.
* Symmetric encryption and decryption (password-based) with selectable algorithms (currently AES-128, AES-192, AES-256, DES, 3-DES and RC2).
* File signing, verification and signing key identification.
* Biometric fingerprint of keys.
PGP Manager is already available at the Android Market.
This release is dedicated to my amazing girlfriend Irene for her patience and support.
Key identification of encrypted files.
Keyring manager. Copper keys represent public keys, while gold ones represent secret parts.
Algorithms for symmetric (password-based) encryption.
Advanced key details (subkeys and biometric fingerprint)